5 Easy Ways to Have Fun on Campus During Winter Break
Staying on campus this winter break? Here are 5 ways to kick back, relax, and enjoy with the Wisconsin Union.
- Get a breath of fresh air and come join us for a night time hike! Hikes will be every Tuesday (Jan 5, 12, and 19) from 5-6 p.m. Click here to find registration details for each hike!
- Come check out our Hound Hike January 9th from 12-2 p.m. These furry friends will be traveling two routes, from Memorial Union to Peace Park and down Park Street to Lakeshore Path. They’re sure to put a smile on your face! If you and your pet would like to participate, click here to sign up!
- Bring out your adventurous side, and participate in a scavenger hunt through campus and downtown on January 16th! First 50 participants will receive a prize mailed to them in February. Download the app Eventzee, make an account, and use access code WisconsinUnion2021 to get started! The scavenger hunt will run through February 16th.
- Unleash your inner creativity and pick up a take-to-make snowman craft at Memorial Union (by the Park Street turnaround by the Theater Lobby Doors) on January 23rd from 1-3 pm. Don’t forget to tag us on social media with your crafty projects!
- Enjoy a relaxing, virtual concert from the comfort of your home by the Willy Street Chamber Players on January 24th at 12 pm. They will kickstart the Wisconsin Union’s new Wisconsin Sound, which will feature multiple local musicians. Click here to get your tickets!
For a link to more information about each of these happenings, head over to the Wisconsin Union’s events page!